Our Business manufactures graphite electrodes for the production of steel in electric arc furnaces, in ladle furnaces as well as in non ferrous smelting productions.
- are leaders in our key markets and support our customer’s growth
- co-operate closely with the our customers in the steel, steel refining and non ferrous smelting industries via our local sales organizations in more than ninety countries in all continents
- offer to our customers decisive advantages with our wide range of comprehensive services accompanying our products
- ensure the highest quality standards and reliability of supply with modern, high performance production locations on three continents
- are innovative in product development and in optimizing
- continuously improve our efficiency and reduce costs by using the Lean-Six Sigma methodology
With the combination of an individual approach, best product quality and tailored services we want to create the highest possible degree of value for our customers and strive to remain their supplier of choice.
Our Commitment to Quality
Maintaining the high quality of both our products and services is vital to the long-term success of our company. We are striving for continuous improvement of our products and services and are applying the methodology of Lean-Six Sigma in order to generate the expected value added for our customers’ satisfaction.
To summarize our top priorities are:
- Satisfaction of customer requirements
- Continuous improvement of all our processes to create customer value
- Empowerment of our people to shorten decision-making processes to our customers’ benefits
International Management Team
The Business is managed by an international team of managers. The Business operates across national borders and legal entities enabling quick response to changing customer requirements, operating as a team of experts jointly deciding on key business issues.
We are a member of the ECGA (European Carbon and Graphite Association), an association handling all Europe-related issues concerning the Carbon and Graphite industry.